by U Island CIC
OUR SERVICES AND PROJECTS
- Child mentoring service. Tackling educational inequalities by providing child mentoring services within schools and within kids club. To help children to integrate and improve their language skills.
- Family support services. To help families to understand family law and child protection regulations. To help families to understand British education system.
- Cultural events and social gatherings - To help migrant community to keep their cultural identity.
- Informational workshops – To help migrants to understand British law and culture.
- Social groups for adults 50+ – To tackle anxiety and isolation issues.
- Kids Club – Stay & Play, community language sessions, homework club, holiday club. To help kids to grow with values of cultural diversity, learn languages and have good time together.
- Projects: Health and Wellbeing, Mental Health, Pandemic support, Art Projects.
- ESOL Classes for adults.